Ativan is an effective super drug that is usually prescribed for the treatment of anxiety disorders, sleeping difficulties, panic attacks, and seizures. The strong anticonvulsant property of Ativan makes it a powerful minor tranquilizer due to its action for a short period.
Ativan is a strong medication that is recommended for all types of seizures including the epileptic ones.
Ativan is available as oral tablets or in the form of film-coated pills, where the dosage of the active ingredient Lorazepam ranges between 0.5mg, 1mg, and 2mg.
|Tablet Strength:||1mg, 2mg|
|Available Packages:||30, 60, 90, 160 pills|
|Payment:||VISA, MC, Amex|
|Where To Buy Cheap Ativan?||Canadarxdrugstore.com|
- The film-coated Ativan tablets can be taken as a whole without crushing or breaking them into several parts. The pills can be washed down with enough water. Ativan pills can be taken with or without food as per the convenience of the users. Usually, the effects of Ativan do not get affected by food, but it is advised that you take it with food in cases of stomach upsets.
- The standard Ativan pills that disintegrate orally are more convenient to use and can be used for immediate assistance in the case of seizures that occur frequently. These pills disintegrate faster and provide the much needed instant relief from cramps and seizures.
Ativan can be used as a single medication for the treatment of seizures or in combination with other anti-depressants for effective treatment of panic disorders. You can very well consult a doctor to get to know more about the use of Ativan in combination with other medications.
Ativan’s mechanism works towards lowering the intensity of seizures and panic attacks, reducing their frequency with time. The anticonvulsant and relaxing properties of Ativan drug can be attributed to the fact that it suppresses the Central Nervous System and increases the activity of GABA receptors.
- Adults of standard age can use this benzodiazepine to gain relief from seizures, anxiety and panic attacks.
- Ativan can be administered in children above 12 years of age at permissible dosage levels for seizures and other attacks.
- Elderlies have to be cautious with Ativan dosage and hence only use low doses for treatment.
- In special populations with breathing difficulties, renal and liver problems, the dosage of Ativan must be administered in appropriate doses to avoid any complications.
The treatment of panic or seizures disorder is usually recommended with different dosing requirements. The daily doses of Ativan for anxiety attack and seizures might vary between the below-mentioned range.
- 2 to 6mg in adults, where the maximum limit is 10mg per day.
- Only 0.05 mg is recommended in children.
The dosage of Ativan can be varied once in 2 to 3 days based on the response of the medication. The daily doses can be gradually upgraded in the order of 0.5 to 1 mg, under proper guidance. For children, based on the improvements, the dosage can be increased by 0.25mg.
It is advised for people who start with Ativan therapy for panic attacks to consume 0.5mg of Ativan or even less. With time, based on the effects of the medication, the bar on dosage can be raised with 0.25mg every three to four days.